Master of Arts in European Union Studies
The European Union Center at the University of Illinois offers the only Master of Arts in European Union Studies (MAEUS) program in the United States. Five full-time staff members support small cohorts of students with academic and professional guidance, funding opportunities through FLAS fellowships and assistantships, and the connecting of students with UI's world-class faculty and weekly visiting officials and scholars on campus.
[insert image here]
MAEUS attracts a broad range of students, including:
- Students seeking to combine area expertise with professional training
- Students proceeding to related doctoral work
- Students seeking a stand-alone professional degree
Why choose the MAEUS program?
- Studies draw from a wide range of disciplines
- Students can pursue joint degrees with professional schools
- Students have the opportunity to study the EU firsthand through internships and study abroad
- All current MAEUS students are fully funded